- Yahoo chief Marissa Mayer will rake in $186 million after its sale
- IMF foresees global economy accelerating to 3.5 pct. in '17
- AT&T sheds more lucrative wireless customers in 1Q
- Net neutrality rollback plan coming from FCC
- Is this a new Trump? Abrupt reversals may reflect experience
- Lib Dems will not enter 'coalition of chaos', Tim Farron says
- Global markets: French election spurs equity market, euro rally
The late great Carrie Fisher felt like she was always destined to play Princess Leia and in a unusual way it seems nearly fitting that it will be her last role. "Part of me did fall in love with her". She's a brilliant writer, an incredible mind. "We have not read a script yet" for Episode IX , Kennedy told press Friday.
This doesn't mean the carrier's service will improve over night, but it does give T-Mobile the opportunity to blanket the entire nation in LTE coverage. Where did the spectrum magically come from? Those broadcasters go off the air or move to new channels. It was a long and tedious process, and it isn't almost done yet.
We remember he did this out of love", said Umuhire. By the time they walked back out onto the sidewalk, they'd reached the point in the Bible story at which Jesus had died. Church leaders said they don't have a facility to hold the church observance and all of the material needed was lost when the twister touched down.